Do you feel stuck in a dark place with no way out? Is it hard to get out of bed? Do you feel bodily aches and pains even without a medical diagnosis?
If you are experiencing any of these things, you may need guidance navigating through your emotions, thoughts and feelings. These symptoms and thoughts are the mind’s way of letting you know something is out of sync and can inhibit inner peace, personal growth, as well as affect your wellbeing.
Working together in therapy has the potential to:
- Grow and increase the quality of your life
- Encourage and enhance self-esteem
- Regulate or control destructive emotions and thoughts
- Decrease or eliminate the symptoms of stress and anxiety
- Regain inner peace
- Reduce and control self-harming impulses
- Promote mindfulness in order to quiet a busy mind and enjoy the present moment
- Deepen your self-understanding and self-awareness
- Support positive interpersonal relationships
- Build assertiveness and confidence
Many people have daily stressors or face life challenges, but with the right guidance, tools, and strategies you can work through these issues. I pride myself in being an honest, direct, non-judgmental and empathetic therapist. We will work in collaboration to create the goals which will meet your personal needs.
Please take a moment to consider these questions and see if you may benefit from therapy.
- Do you feel it is hard to get out of bed?
- Do you get worried or anxious so much so that it paralyzes you from doing the things you need and want to do?
- Do you suddenly cry at the drop of a hat?
- Do you have difficulties with personal relationships?
- Do you suddenly feel you are not the person you used to be (i.e. less patient, quick to anger, irritable, no energy, or tired often)?
- Are you spending more money? Over eating?
- Are you unable to find happiness in your day to day life?
- Are you in a dark place and can’t find a way out?
- Are you overwhelmed and just can’t cope anymore?